Flooring is the foundation for every beautiful room.
We can help you make the right choice to suit the way you live, entertain and work.
A few tips!
- Think about the size, shape and aspect of your room. Choosing a light floor will immediately make your room feel more spacious.
- Are you matching up with existing décor or starting from scratch? If you’re working with a blank canvas, you can really set the scene by choosing a floor with wow factor.
- Kitchens and dining rooms are likely to need flooring which can resist spills, stains and accidents whereas sitting rooms, lounges and bedrooms are perfect for thick carpets adding warmth and comfort.
- Neutral rooms can benefit from a splash of colour and are easy to update simply by adding a different rug.
- Hard-surface flooring such as vinyl, tile or wood is much easier to keep free of dust mites, pollen, pet dander and other allergens, making it an excellent choice for households with allergies.
Try before you buy – the best way to find your perfect floor is to see a sample.
Nothing beats touching and feeling the material, and it’s a brilliant way to match colours with the rest of your home.